ESSAOUIRA PHOTOGRAPHY WALK
Are you travelling to Essaouira and want to focus on street photography? Do you want to spend some part of your day strolling in the streets of the Medina and the Port? Or maybe, you have already done some street photography but you would like to know some tips, tricks and the secrets of a street Photographer in an Arabic environment such as Essaouira? If so, the Essaouira photography walk is for you!!
THIS PHOTOGRAPHY WALK INCLUDES
ABOUT THIS PHOTOGRAPHY WALK
Essaouira photography walk start from the Port de la Marine and the fish market. Next we will visit the Sqala du Port and de la Ville. We will explore The Medina, a labyrinth of narrows streets, and the Souk Jdid. During this 4 hour tour you will discover and shoot in the most vibrant and picturesque part of Essaouira. Before we start our photo walk we offer a short introduction to basic photography (for beginners only) and a short briefing on the photo walk at the end.
WHO IS THIS PHOTOGRAPHY WALK FOR?
Essaouira photography walk is for anyone who is interested in taking photos and learning about the stories of new places. If you are a beginner in photography, you will learn the basic methods as well as enjoying the streets of Essaouira. Are you a professional? or have you got experience in Street Photography? That’s even better! You will be delighted to be at the right places at the right time for the perfect shots.
WHAT YOU WILL / CAN LEARN
- The best locations to photograph iconic buildings and landmarks.
- The best way to photograph people in an Arabic context.
- Photography basics (if needed, for beginners).
- Street photography tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Some tricks to approach and capture close-up street portraits.
- Camera settings and zone focusing techniques.
- Capturing gesture, expression, and emotion and telling stories with your images.
- And, of course, what we will learn will be tailored to your skill level, what you want to see, and what you want to learn!
PHOTO WALK TIME & BOOKING
MORE PHOTO TOURS