ESSAOUIRA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
Are you traveling to Morocco and interested in Essaouira photography workshops within an arabic urban context? No matter what your experience in photography, if you are looking for a place to shoot photos outside of your comfort zone, consider joining one of my upcoming Essaouira photography workshops.
THE ESSAOUIRA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS INCLUDES
ABOUT ESSAOUIRA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
Welcome to my Essaouira Photography Workshops. During three days we will walk together through the streets of the Medina of Essaouira (a fortified town of the mid-eighteenth century) where we will be able to take photos of locals. We will also explore the fishing port of Essaouira, where we will see fishermen at work with their nets and selling of fish. Finally, we will comtemplate through our lense the magnificient architecture that can be found at every corner and streets of the city as gates, porches, windows and mosaics are so well designed.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
The Essaouira Photography Workshops are ideal for beginners, intermediate and professional Photographers.
These workshops are suited to the knowledge and interest of the person. If you are a beginner in photography, you will learn the basics of how to use your camera with Iso, shutter speed and aperture. If you are a professional or have already experience in street Photography, you will be delighted to know how to capture the daily life of the Medina and fishing port of Essaouira.
WHAT YOU WILL / CAN LEARN:
- The best locations to photograph iconic buildings and landmarks.
- The best way to photograph people in an Arabic context.
- Photography basics (if needed, for beginners).
- Street photography tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Some tricks to approach and capture close-up street portraits.
- Camera settings and zone focusing techniques.
- Capturing gesture, expression, and emotion and telling stories with your images.
- And, of course, what we will learn will be tailored to your skill level, what you want to see, and what you want to learn!
MY NEXTS ESSAOUIRA PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOPS
WORKSHOP TIME AND TUITION
This workshop lasts 3 days and 2 nights. The hotel where we will be staying is "Riad Loulema", located in the Medina of Essaouira. The price for the 2 nights at the hotel is 80 euros for a shared room (2 people) and 140 euros for a single room. If the hotel is booked up we will be staying in another similar hotel.
TIME: Friday night (3pm-9pm) | Saturday 8am-9pm| Sunday (8am-6pm)*
* days and times can be flexible on request