MARRAKECH STREET PHOTOGRAPHY WALK
Are you travelling to Marrakech and want to focus on street photography? Do you want to spend some part of your day strolling in the streets of the Medina and the square Jemaa el Fna to discover the best places to photograph? Or maybe, you have already done some street photography but you would like to know some tips, tricks and the secrets of a street Photographer in an Arabic environment such as Marrakech? If so, the street photography walk in Marrakech is for you!!
THIS PHOTOGRAPHY WALK INCLUDES
ABOUT THIS PHOTOGRAPHY WALK
Marrakech photography walk starts from Koutoubia Mosque. Next we will visit the Mouassine Mosque and the Dome of Koubba Ba`Adiyn. We will explore The Souks (market) and its artisanal quaters (metalwork, woodturning, dye method and the belt & skin market, and the old square); The Koranic school Ben Youssef Medersa and we will finish with the visit of The Mellah Jewish quarter. During this 4 hour tour you will discover and shoot in the most vibrant and picturesque part of the Souk in Marrakech. Before we start our photo walk we offer a short introduction to basic photography (for beginners only) and a short briefing on the photo-walk at the end.
WHO IS THIS PHOTOGRAPHY WALK FOR?
This tour is for anyone who is interested in taking photos and learning about the stories of new places. If you are a beginner in photography, you will learn the basic methods as well as enjoying the streets and architecture of the Souk of Marrakech. Are you a professional? or have you got experience in Street Photography? That’s even better! You will be delighted to be at the right places at the right time for the perfect shots.
WHAT YOU WILL / CAN LEARN
- The best locations to photograph iconic buildings and landmarks.
- The best way to photograph people in an Arabic context.
- Photography basics (if needed, for beginners).
- Street photography tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Some tricks to approach and capture close-up street portraits.
- Camera settings and zone focusing techniques.
- Capturing gesture, expression, and emotion and telling stories with your images.
- And, of course, what we will learn will be tailored to your skill level, what you want to see, and what you want to learn!
"Had a good time and I am very happy with my photos. Fernando is a nice guy who knows his way around Marrakech very well and has his way also with locals. Veyy important for a place where most people do not like being photographed."
PHOTO WALK TIME & BOOKING
MORE PHOTO TOURS