MARRAKECH PHOTOGRAPHY WALK
Are you travelling to Marrakech and want to focus on street photography? Do you want to spend some part of your d graphy (for beginners only) and a short briefing on the photo-walk at the end.
THIS PHOTOGRAPHY WALK INCLUDES
WHO IS THE MARRAKECH PHOTOGRAPHY WALK FOR?
The Marrakech photography walk is for anyone who is interested in taking photos and learning about the stories of new places. If you are a beginner in photography, you will learn the basic methods as well as enjoying the streets and architecture of the Medina of Marrakech. Are you a professional? or have you got experience in Street Photography? That’s even better! You will be delighted to be at the right places at the right time for the perfect shots.
WHAT YOU WILL / CAN LEARN
- The best locations to photograph iconic buildings and landmarks.
- The best way to photograph people in an Arabic context.
- Photography basics (if needed, for beginners).
- Street photography tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Some tricks to approach and capture close-up street portraits.
- Camera settings and zone focusing techniques.
- Capturing gesture, expression, and emotion and telling stories with your images.
- And, of course, what we will learn will be tailored to your skill level, what you want to see, and what you want to learn!
"Had a good time and I am very happy with my photos. Fernando is a nice guy who knows his way around Marrakech very well and has his way also with locals. Veyy important for a place where most people do not like being photographed."
Nicholas Epiphaniou photo samples
MARRAKECH PHOTOGRAPHY WALK TIME & BOOKING
MORE PHOTO TOURS
CANCELLATIONS / REFUND POLICY
For International applicants, we are not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case the applicants cancel the photo walk. We highly recommend that you buy refundable tickets and/or travel insurance. In case of cancellation with less than two weeks in advance, the 50% of the reservation of the tour will not be returned.