Marrakech street photography workshop
Are you traveling to Marrakech and interested in street photography in an arabic urban context? So the Marrakech street photography workshop is for you!! Whether you are just an amateur or an experienced Photographer and you are looking for a new place to shoot photos outside of your comfort zone, consider joining one of my upcoming workshops in Morocco!
THIS WORKSHOP INCLUDES
ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP
I’m very happy to let you know about my “Street Photography Workshop in Marrakech”. During three days we will walk together through the streets of the Souk (a kind of market maze) where we will be able to shot photos of locals practising almost every kind of crafts (wood, iron, wool, ceramics, tannery etc…). We will also explore one of the most famous square in the world, that is Jamaa El Fna where a mixture of music, charmers snakes, smokes and ligths are all combined together to create a majestic atmosphere. Finally, we will comtemplate through our lense the magnificient architecture that can be found at every corner and streets of the city as gates, porches, windows and mosaics are so well designed.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
If you are a beginner in photography, you will learn the basic methods as well as enjoying the streets and architecture of the Souk of Marrakech. Are you a professional? or have you got experience in Street Photography? That’s even better! You will be delighted to be at the right places at the right time for the perfect shots. This Street Photography Workshop in Marrakech is ideal for beginners, intermediate and professional photographers.
WHAT YOU WILL / CAN LEARN:
- The best locations to photograph iconic buildings and landmarks.
- The best way to photograph people in an Arabic context.
- Photography basics (if needed, for beginners).
- Street photography tips, tricks, and techniques.
- Some tricks to approach and capture close-up street portraits.
- Camera settings and zone focusing techniques.
- Capturing gesture, expression, and emotion and telling stories with your images.
- And, of course, what we will learn will be tailored to your skill level, what you want to see, and what you want to learn!
WORKSHOP TIME AND TUITION
CANCELLATIONS / REFUND POLICY
We reserve the right to cancel groups with less than 2 participants. For International applicants, we are not responsible for reimbursement of travel expenses in case the workshop is cancelled. You will be given at least 2 weeks advance notice if this is the case. We highly recommend that you buy refundable tickets and/or travel insurance.
MORE PHOTO TOURS